Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are running a group purchase that covers all headers that JBA produces. This includes their new headers for the 5.7 300C/Magnum and Charger.

In the world of muscle cars, 4 doors is usually a deal killer. Don't tell that to the guys at Dodge and Chrysler. They've taken the powerful new HEMI and dropped it in their new LX platform chassis complete with 4 doors and a roomy interior. The result is a fresh new muscle car look for the street with good ol' fashion American V8 power under the hood. But just like the early days of hot rodding - there is more power to be had with the right combination. JBA has designed the ultimate solution with performance smog legal headers and exhaust systems designed for maximum power. JBA's engineers tested and tuned these systems for the perfect balance of power and sound. There even developed a 3"exhaust system specifically for the SRT8 models.
JBA Cat4ward? Headers
JBA has been building and testing headers for the 5.7L HEMI since it was introduced in 2003. With this experience our engineers were familiar with the design and flow characteristic of the heads and knew what the engine would respond best to. The engineering team at JBA addressed the critical short comings of the 5.7L HEMI exhaust manifolds with a fresh design that started with high flowing 1-3/4" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing. By giving each cylinder a smooth unrestricted path, back pressure is reduced and flow goes way up. The giant 3" collector was engineered using JBA's patented Firecone - a unique directional device similar to what you find on a long tube race header - which improves flow by providing efficient scavenging of exhaust gasses. Other standard features like thick 3/8" CNC laser-cut flanges, O.E. style JBA sealing dome connection to the exhaust and high quality hardware make them a highly effective upgrade for the HEMI. Bolt-on a set and feel the JBA difference.

Header Features:

3/8" thick laser-cut single piece flanges
1-3/4" 409 stainless steel primaries
Patented JBA Firecone? merge collector
JBA sealing dome connection with exhaust
Premium quality hardware and gaskets
Direct bolt-on installation
Will not void factory warranty
Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
50 state smog legal

Header Benefits

Increase hp & torque throughout RPM range
Improved throttle response
Reduced back pressure
Reduced under hood temperature
Increased passing power
Increased low-end torque
Makes engine more sensitive to other modifications (intake, chip, supercharger, etc.)
Improved engine compartment appearance

GP pricing for 10 or more orders is -

1964S 2005-'06 5.7 300C/Magnum/Charger JBA headers (Stainless steel finish) $429.99

1964SJS 2005-'06 5.7 300C/Magnum/Charger JBA headers (Silver ceramic finish) $549.99

1964SJT 2005-'06 5.7 300C/Magnum/Charger JBA headers (Titanium finish) $549.99

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE.

GP Fine Price

IMPORTANT INFO: Most products to fill each GP are ordered at the end of the GP. They usually take 1-2 weeks to ship from here, but some items could take longer based on the size of the group purchase and availability with the manufacturer. Depending on the product and our available stock, some orders will be shipped from here shortly after the GP comes to a close. Remember, you need to place your order if you are interested in taking part in a GP. Be sure to check the status of the GP that you are part of on it's closing date to see if is going through.

MORE IMPORTANT INFO: All credit cards are processed a few days before the GP closes to insure everything will go through without a problem and to lock in the order. Orders canceled after your GP order has been processed will be subject to a 20% processing fee. Orders for products that are non-stock items (not normally kept in stock) can not be canceled so be sure that you would like to be part of the GP before you place your order.

WHEN SHOULD YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER?: We find that alot of people wait for the required number of orders to be placed before they get in on the GP. If everyone does this the GP minimum is never met. If you would definitely like to join one of the group purchases that are listed it will be best to place your order as soon as possible. Your credit card won't be charged until just before the GP comes to a close (as long as there are enough orders) and the minimum will be met much sooner. This will allow you and the other participants to take advantage of the savings.

Have a good day,
Tom

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi, I have a few questions.

1. I live in Australia, can I partake in the group purchase?
2. If answer to question 1 is yes, how much is shipping to postal code 3128?
3. Are hi flow cats available for the 5.7?

Thanks.

tbyrne said:
We are running a group purchase that covers all headers that JBA produces. This includes their new headers for the 5.7 300C/Magnum and Charger.

In the world of muscle cars, 4 doors is usually a deal killer. Don't tell that to the guys at Dodge and Chrysler. They've taken the powerful new HEMI and dropped it in their new LX platform chassis complete with 4 doors and a roomy interior. The result is a fresh new muscle car look for the street with good ol' fashion American V8 power under the hood. But just like the early days of hot rodding - there is more power to be had with the right combination. JBA has designed the ultimate solution with performance smog legal headers and exhaust systems designed for maximum power. JBA's engineers tested and tuned these systems for the perfect balance of power and sound. There even developed a 3"exhaust system specifically for the SRT8 models.
JBA Cat4ward? Headers
JBA has been building and testing headers for the 5.7L HEMI since it was introduced in 2003. With this experience our engineers were familiar with the design and flow characteristic of the heads and knew what the engine would respond best to. The engineering team at JBA addressed the critical short comings of the 5.7L HEMI exhaust manifolds with a fresh design that started with high flowing 1-3/4" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing. By giving each cylinder a smooth unrestricted path, back pressure is reduced and flow goes way up. The giant 3" collector was engineered using JBA's patented Firecone - a unique directional device similar to what you find on a long tube race header - which improves flow by providing efficient scavenging of exhaust gasses. Other standard features like thick 3/8" CNC laser-cut flanges, O.E. style JBA sealing dome connection to the exhaust and high quality hardware make them a highly effective upgrade for the HEMI. Bolt-on a set and feel the JBA difference.

Header Features:

3/8" thick laser-cut single piece flanges
1-3/4" 409 stainless steel primaries
Patented JBA Firecone? merge collector
JBA sealing dome connection with exhaust
Premium quality hardware and gaskets
Direct bolt-on installation
Will not void factory warranty
Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
50 state smog legal

Header Benefits

Increase hp & torque throughout RPM range
Improved throttle response
Reduced back pressure
Reduced under hood temperature
Increased passing power
Increased low-end torque
Makes engine more sensitive to other modifications (intake, chip, supercharger, etc.)
Improved engine compartment appearance

GP pricing for 10 or more orders is -

1964S 2005-'06 5.7 300C/Magnum/Charger JBA headers (Stainless steel finish) $429.99

1964SJS 2005-'06 5.7 300C/Magnum/Charger JBA headers (Silver ceramic finish) $549.99

1964SJT 2005-'06 5.7 300C/Magnum/Charger JBA headers (Titanium finish) $549.99

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE.

GP Fine Price

IMPORTANT INFO: Most products to fill each GP are ordered at the end of the GP. They usually take 1-2 weeks to ship from here, but some items could take longer based on the size of the group purchase and availability with the manufacturer. Depending on the product and our available stock, some orders will be shipped from here shortly after the GP comes to a close. Remember, you need to place your order if you are interested in taking part in a GP. Be sure to check the status of the GP that you are part of on it's closing date to see if is going through.

MORE IMPORTANT INFO: All credit cards are processed a few days before the GP closes to insure everything will go through without a problem and to lock in the order. Orders canceled after your GP order has been processed will be subject to a 20% processing fee. Orders for products that are non-stock items (not normally kept in stock) can not be canceled so be sure that you would like to be part of the GP before you place your order.

WHEN SHOULD YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER?: We find that alot of people wait for the required number of orders to be placed before they get in on the GP. If everyone does this the GP minimum is never met. If you would definitely like to join one of the group purchases that are listed it will be best to place your order as soon as possible. Your credit card won't be charged until just before the GP comes to a close (as long as there are enough orders) and the minimum will be met much sooner. This will allow you and the other participants to take advantage of the savings.

Have a good day,
Tom

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We ship world wide daily so no problem sending these down to Australia. I can have someone work on a shipping quote for you. I haven't seen any highflow cats available yet.

·
Registered
292 Posts
A shipping quote would be welcome. Postal code is 3128, Australia.

tbyrne said:
We ship world wide daily so no problem sending these down to Australia. I can have someone work on a shipping quote for you. I haven't seen any highflow cats available yet.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought I had someone working on that. I should have a quote later today.

This GP will be wrapping up on Monday.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thanks for getting the quote. It works out to over AUD$1100 which is a little rich for me at the moment. Unfortunately I'll have to pass for the time being. I'll raise some more scratch and pick them up in a couple of months. I know they'll be more expensive but I'll just have to wear it.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your very welcome!

Today is the last day to take advantage of this offer. Coming up on about 20 orders now.

·
Registered
136 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts