Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey jected wor r u man , plzz i really need ur help i dont wana mess up my srt8 and u look like u know alot about them so can u plzz help me with some advice man plzzz ! reply to the thread thanks !!

·
Registered
931 Posts
there is plenty of knowledgeable people here. just tell us your problem, and there is surely someone that can help. it might help if you type with the english language, as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
watd should i do for tunning the diablo dosnt seem to help alot .. i have a few mods .. and i think my tunning is a bit down .. and its not worth it to go to a dyno tuner .. and wat is a cmr?? wats the diffrence with it and a dyno tune ?:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
watd should i do for tunning the diablo dosnt seem to help alot .. i have a few mods .. and i think my tunning is a bit down .. and its not worth it to go to a dyno tuner .. and wat is a cmr?? wats the diffrence with it and a dyno tune ?:

CMR is a custom tune done to your car ON a dyno. so virtually the same as a dyno tune, as long as whoever is tuning it has the correct software to tune your car with the predator.

even with light mods, a lot of us have found great value in a custom, CMR, tune.

·
Registered
213 Posts
ive got a crank pulley , afe stage ll and a diablo programmer .. i dnt know if im getting the best .. because my frst dyno run got 365 hp 368 trq .. it dsnt seem to be good .. cmr isnt it a programmer like the diablo ? because here in kuwait they do the dyno tuine they use my diablo predator and a laptop to tune it is this the same as a cmr ?
shaheen its me bu fawaz i saw your number but im not in kuwait untill next week.. pm maherm he is the diablo guru private message him just look for his post then click his name he will help you out..

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
hehe ..

dyno tuning is what our local dyno can offer u , its something close to cmr but not cmr :) soo inshala this might help u out ..

let us know what u need to know about ur car .. plus we have some sweet srt's here in kuwait too :) wana run :p jk

·
Registered
931 Posts
ive got a crank pulley , afe stage ll and a diablo programmer .. i dnt know if im getting the best .. because my frst dyno run got 365 hp 368 trq .. it dsnt seem to be good .. cmr isnt it a programmer like the diablo ? because here in kuwait they do the dyno tuine they use my diablo predator and a laptop to tune it is this the same as a cmr ?
those numbers sound pretty average. so nothing to complain about. but you could probably squeeze out a few more hp with a custom tune. but personally, i would at least get a set of hi-flo cats first. so that you can actually take advantage of that CAI.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts