Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally had a chance to create the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 website, so its up for you guys to check out. You are the first to hear about it because i know you guys have been waiting for it.

Please check out http://www.cherokeesrt8.com and get some posts going, let me know what you think, etc. After a bit, we'll be posting an announcement on all the other sites as well.

Related Keywords: Cherokee SRT8, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

·
Registered
354 Posts
ekool said:
I've finally had a chance to create the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 website, so its up for you guys to check out. You are the first to hear about it because i know you guys have been waiting for it.

Please check out http://www.cherokeesrt8.com and get some posts going, let me know what you think, etc. After a bit, we'll be posting an announcement on all the other sites as well.

Related Keywords: Cherokee SRT8, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.
Looks good, and I can even pull it up on my blackberry. My question is why can't I pull up the 300cforums.com site anymore? I can get lxforums.com as well but the one I really want which is the 300cforums.com I can't get. Can you think of a reason why?

·
Administrator
14,572 Posts
Well, made my first post over there and who do I see? Why it's Linda, so I couldn't resist posting under her. She's everywhere. That will be the vehicle to replace my truck in 20 or so months. Can't get too excited about it now. Too bad we don't have member numbers there...cough, cough. Had a hard time logging off of it. Anyone else?

Rambit

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
EKool,
FYI
cannot log on to the site through links provided here...
Sincerely,

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Can't here either...

"The page cannot be displayed"

·
Administrator
14,572 Posts
I had it bookmarked, but today I see it's not working. Maybe he's doing work on the site. It was a valid link though on the weekend.

Rambit

·
Administrator
14,572 Posts
Link is fixed & up and running.

Rambit

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
ekool said:
Sorry guys, we've been having some stability issues with the server but I think I finally tracked it down.

Try to register now and see if you are able to login.
will try tonight after "baths"...
priorities...:biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts