Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My window sticker said that the car was custom built for Jerry Springer, the dealer said another one came in sooner and he took that one. Anyone else get a celeb car?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I hear Oprah's Pontiac G6 is available, any takers?

·
Registered
30 Posts
The trucker that delivered mine said that Elton John's drummer got one just like mine (I believe he was referring to the car).

Mine had Harriett Jones on the sticker -- well, that's my wife, and she thinks she is pretty celebrated.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I recently went to go see Jadakiss (a rapper for those of you who dont know) perform at a night club, and his whole entourage had a fleet of black C's all 'dubbed out' out in the parking lot. I assume he drove one of those. Not to mention the MidnightClub3/DUB 300C Fat Joe is giving away on BET that appeared in his latest music video.

I wouldnt be suprised if there was a celebrity or two lurking on here tho!

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
jketron said:
My window sticker said that the car was custom built for Jerry Springer, the dealer said another one came in sooner and he took that one. Anyone else get a celeb car?
jk, stay away from the trailer parks :eek:

Rambit suspects that his original build may have gone to Jay Leno, I've been assigned to ask next time I see him, which will probably be Sept, if not before.

·
Registered
43 Posts
One I looked at last year was built for Manny Ramirez of the Boston Red Sox! famed left-fielder, slugger, spring training skipper.. LOL

·
Registered
362 Posts
I don't remember if I read it here or on a custom shop's website, but someone around Boston got Manny Ramirez's (Red Sox player) ordered 300C SRT8. I believe he had a falling out with the dealer that ordered it for him between ordering and delivery, so there were selling it on the showroom floor.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
I still have that '88 Labaron that John Voight owned. I sold the pencil on e-bay though.
So you're the one that sold me celebrity bargain! I keep looking at it trying to imagine him chewing on it. I really feel you did me a favor by only charging me $3700 for it...what a bargain. Do you have any more? :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Is Jerry a celebrity? :pat:

I thought he was simply a charlatan :thumbsdow

·
Registered
35 Posts
Michael Boley, a linebacker with the future champion Atlanta Falcons, is an owner of a black SRT-8 300. I played in a card tournament with former Atlanta wide receiver Dez White a few days after Michael Boley bought his 300, and almost got to race Mr Boley at the Atlanta dragway, but one of my damned friends had to get married, and I had to go to the wedding. I could have taught him about drag racing, and he could've taught me how to knock someone who just outran you clean out, birds flittering around one's head and all. Dez White had a twin turbo '95 Vette, and a shaky contract.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I wouldnt be suprised if there was a celebrity or two lurking on here tho!
Yes, there is. And quite frequently (over 1,400 posts).

BTW, awesome thread :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Now I have thoughts of Seinfeld in my head..thanks John Voight the dentist!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts