Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all names greg, picking up a 07 300CSRT8 on the 17th, ill be part of the fam finally, i originally wanted a 300 in 06 in magnesium pearl, but found a charger in the same color first and went with that, now the opportunity has arose for me to finally get a 300 and it couldnt be the perfect model...Im looking forward to meeting some good people, with some knowledge, and looking forward to passing on knowledge of my own since i am no stranger to car world, i went to automotive school for 2 years and im pretty handy with a wrench been around cars since i was a little kid, so i have some tips of my own to pass along, i have a link in my signature to my pic collection but its not showing up...

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hi again Greg. That's amazing to me at least. That date is exactly the same as mine was 3 years ago. It's like deja vu all over again!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Greg, and welcome to the forum. I won't patronise you by telling you about the good folks and the available advice - you obviously have already seen it and are in a position to contribute. So I will look forward to reading some of your posts in the near future. Enjoy your time with us.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Let us know if we aren't up to your standards!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where is jersey are you from?
Camden county, my name on chargerforums was magnesiumpearlr/t...charger is going bye bye, and its time to wield the power of the gods, with the SRT...

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Lots of friends to make (some you already have) and gobs of good info on the 300 in any flavor. Occassionally we even speak kindly of other models and makes (I think).

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on your 300cSRT purchase and welcome to the 300c forums. Looking forward to your pics and tips!

bruno

1 - 9 of 9 Posts