Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought a Jet module for my 06 300c SRT. Car will not start with thier chip installed. Wont do any thing it wont even allow me to move the shifter. I have jet has replaced the mod still same thing no ignition. Any help would be great:pat:

·
Registered
267 Posts
are you sure you have the right part number?

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
Welcome! Let me make sure I understand what you’re saying. You bought a Jet Chip and it has basically killed your beast even when you remove the chip? Now that’s a good way to have heart failure…..nice new car and it won’t do anything at all. Holy crap.:scared: I hope there is a reasonable and easy fix for this problem.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Nah, it sounds like his car works fine with the chip removed, it just didn't work with two different identical chips installed. Could it be a 300c chip instead of an SRT8 chip?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is right once I figured out it was blowing fuses and replaced the fuse it starts fine. They sent another chip still same part number. Still same results. Turn car on fuse blowes no response. pull jet chip out put harness back starts right up. Was doing all this and drove the car seemed a little sluggish now. Not sure but seems that way. Then wife gets in we go for a little trip air bag light on wont go off. Checked all fuses no it goes back to dealer. Jet chip would not get by the fire wall in my car just wondering if any others had same problem cause I really wanted the chip.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i would kill someone, actually myself, i was removing a throttle body from a 2005 GTO and dropped a screw in the intake manifold, my hear STOPED, took me forever (4 hours) to fish it out with a magnet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts