Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

JetChip + Aftermarket Exhaust + CAI HP Survey.

• 15+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 25+

• 30+

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • 35+

• 40+

• 45+

• 50+

• 55+

• 60+

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New HP after the following mods:

1. JetChip Stage II.
2. Borla or other aftermarket exhaust.
3. Cold Air Intake.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you go by what each vendors says we should be getting HP wise this is what we should be looking at from my rookie calculations.

CAI = 5hp
Aftermarket Exhaust = 15hp
Jetchip stage II = 20hp
Headers = 35hp

340 + 5 + 15 + 20 + 35 = 410 HP.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well at least your the 1st one to start the argument this time. People like you make me not even want to go and do a dyno and post it. If you don't want to do the poll then don't. As soon as I get the time to do a dyno I will post the results.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
rogue said:
Why are you bothering? You've seen the Dyno Graphs I've posted multiple times for you. All this bench racing does is frustrate and create endless arguments. Go put your car on the dyno so we can find out once and for all.. :rolleyes:
Absolutely.

When it comes to performance improvements, there's little room for opinions.

The numbers talk. The speculative chit-chat is a waste of breath.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
shanemcse said:
Well at least your the 1st one to start the argument this time. People like you make me not even want to go and do a dyno and post it. If you don't want to do the poll then don't. As soon as I get the time to do a dyno I will post the results.
People like ME? I provided you the PROOF what Borla exhaust and CAI upgrades do for the 300c and you act like I've insulted you?

Enjoy the frivelous endless arguments then.... ;) I had no intention of hostility.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I was trying not to post...but couldn't resist.

Claimed gains of all the different mods combined won't be close to actual real world hp gain, and the dyno will prove that. I voted for fun - 30hp total for all of them (and I'm probably a little bit on the high side with that!).
I will retract that statement if you put all of the stickers that come with all of those kits though on your back bumper and rear window...maybe even one or two next to the HEMI badge - then you'd see the gains!! :eek:

Still though - HP doesn't matter!! E.T. matters - if you can't drive the 1320 faster than the other guy - you lose. :cool:

What I'd like to see more than anything are some 3.55's or 3.73's to get this heavy load up and out of the hole faster - no HP gain, but a HUGE gain in the seat-of-the-pants meter :D

Now someone go get that dyno run!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
ITz just some firmer shift points I'd like.
Researching....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts