Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought this a while back with the intention of putting it on my car but never did. It is a brand new kit never installed or painted. Made of high quality FRP not a knockoff. Job design is a well known Japanese body kit manufacturer that specializes in VIP cars. I'm located in Los Angeles and prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense. Kit MSRP is over $2300 and that's not including shipping from Japan. I'm letting it go for $1400+shipping. Comes with front lip, side skirts and rear lip. My loss is your gain. Will not fit srt8

Here's a pic of the kit on my buddies 300c.

For more pics of the kit:????????BODY KIT?Completion

·
Registered
9 Posts
This will not fit the V6 model of the 300 will it?
I have a 2005 V6 model and am in the market for a kit prior to getting my paint work done and this one is nice but I have a hunch it's no dice, haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is it polyurethane? Is the front just a lip or a replacement fascia like some of the Xenon kits?

Sorry I know you're not the seller I'm just curious on a few things before I commit to anything.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This will not fit the V6 model of the 300 will it?
I have a 2005 V6 model and am in the market for a kit prior to getting my paint work done and this one is nice but I have a hunch it's no dice, haha.
Do you have a 300 or 300c? I believe they have different front bumpers. Please correct me if I'm wrong, maddog. I'm not an 300 expert by any means.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it polyurethane? Is the front just a lip or a replacement fascia like some of the Xenon kits?

Sorry I know you're not the seller I'm just curious on a few things before I commit to anything.
It's FRP. It's just a front lip. Comes with side skirts and rear lip. Let me know if u have any questions

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's FRP. It's just a front lip. Comes with side skirts and rear lip. Let me know if u have any questions
Sent you a PM, please get back to me at your earliest convenience. : )

I'm highly interested.
Wondering; is there a big difference between the cheapest fiberglass kits and the FRP/fiberglass kits being produced in Japan? I mean prestige, sure, but in terms of quality/fitment.. glaring differences, or what?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have a 300 or 300c? I believe they have different front bumpers. Please correct me if I'm wrong, maddog. I'm not an 300 expert by any means.
I have a 2005 300 V6, so not the 'c/Hemi' model unfortunately.
Maddog says it will fit.. hmm? Are you not sure; Willyboz?

·
Registered
479 Posts
The fogs on the C are larger than on a V6, so if the front lip has areas to go around those then it probably wouldn't look right. Same thing with the rear, the C has dual exhaust. I would bet there are areas for the tips of the exhaust. Maybe the OP could post a close up of the Front & Rear lip..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm pretty certain it will not work on a 300. Anyone else interested?? Need to get this out of my garage.

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
I've done several swaps on 300's, 300C's and SRT8's. All the parts fit with very little fiddling.

The 300 foglights are smaller, their front fascia does not have brake cooling ducts, and the lower center vent is missing on them but physically they all fit.

At the most you have to get a headlight switch with foglight button, some brake cooling ducts (if you want them), 300C foglights, the underbody tray(s) and a small amount of hardware.

Physically they all bolt up. You can even swap first gen 300/300C/SRT8 front fascias with a Magnum with a little bit of work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The fogs on the C are larger than on a V6, so if the front lip has areas to go around those then it probably wouldn't look right. Same thing with the rear, the C has dual exhaust. I would bet there are areas for the tips of the exhaust. Maybe the OP could post a close up of the Front & Rear lip..
The rear valance does indeed have dual exhaust openings; however, I plan on upgrading my exhaust to a Magnaflow soon anyhow with dual (or quad tips) so it will end up working out as far as the rear is concerned.

I'm just worried about fitment of the front, I really don't want to have to fiddle a ton more than I already will be.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.