Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
welcome1, VERY nice ride!!

One of my all time favorites...and one I hope to have one day is a 69 GP SJ with the 428 HO. John Delorean designed the interior - VERY nice cars. I'm a huge old Pontiac fan.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
welcome1 said:
Look for my car,I'd like to talk to you.
Chris
Will do welcome 1. Gonna wait though for the weather to break. By then you will have your AWD and I should have my SRT 8......until then, the Forum it is. Your Pontiac looks prisitine! I know a lot of hard work went into that car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool

Remember the last Thursday of the month,what do you want me to ask the brampton guy's? (I forgot)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
King of the Hill

Yessir - thatz one fine Gran Prix. :D
Too bad about Delorean going to prison and all that. :rolleyes:
(Really an SJ 428? - wow).
Course now you gotta see my '70 Mark III - she all redone and the pride of the fleet.
See more at Cardomain:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/487490

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Johnny Vig... you may want to fix your SRT-8 page at cardomain... your showing a V6 from the Maxima on the same page!

How embarrassing! lol

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
midwestrc said:
Johnny Vig... you may want to fix your SRT-8 page at cardomain... your showing a V6 from the Maxima on the same page!

How embarrassing! lol
Hey, that Maxima SE that I have is an awesome car. I have had it a little over four years and have kept it in great shape. I actually just sold it for $14,500. It is a 2000. It pays to take good care of your car. It has been one of the best cars I have ever owned. If it was a 2002 with the HID headlights and the bigger engine, I would probably keep it.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
welcome1 said:
Remember the last Thursday of the month,what do you want me to ask the brampton guy's? (I forgot)
Ask those Brampton guys the real deal on the SRT 8. They will be the first ones to know when they are going to start to be built. Thaks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts