Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you be interested in getting up to 30% off your next purchase at Stealth Auto? THEN READ BELOW FOR DETAILS!

Hey everyone-

Todd here from Stealth Auto. I have been working on a TON of great new things that Stealth Auto will be bringing you this year and I am about to unleash a whole slew of them onto the boards.

The first of which is our new Preferred Members Club (PMC). This has been one of my pet projects for a while and I think you will love it. As of RIGHT NOW, the club is free to join, but that will most likely change in the near future, so SIGN UP NOW WHILE ITS FREE!

Here is how it works:

1) Go sign up for the Preferred Members Club
2) You will be sent a coupon with the current PMC code.
3) Use this code at Stealth Auto on any item marked with a PMC logo and you will save up to 30% on your purchase.

Its that simple. :1zhelp:

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to save on your next Stealth Auto purchase!

Oh... a few more things about being a member. When we have new products to launch, YOU will get first dibs at prices below what is listed on our site. (We will also occasionally email you and ask your opinion to help us decide on what products you'd like us to carry, put on sale, etc...)

Many thanks and I'll be back on the boards soon with some more updates on what's new for 2009!

-Todd

·
Registered
111 Posts
I may be a new guy here BUT...
How about responding to your stealth black pedals thread.
Seems to be some upset customers with good reason.Doesn't seem to make sense to be a preferred member if the product never arrives and communication is non existent.

Just my 2 cents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts