Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

Got an '06 brilliant black 300c SRT8 last year for my b-day and absolutely love my car! I heard about this forum not long after I got my car but never really took the time to check it out. Just recently started reading some threads and I am hooked!!

Thanks to all who share your knowledge (and mistakes :) ) so we can all learn something new! I'm proud to be part of the LX family!

Looking forward to making new friends...

Later!

·
Registered
683 Posts
welcome to the forum. There is plenty of info around here and lots of people willing to help out with any questions you have.

You should also check out the local LX club http://www.spacecitylx.com

I've been a member for a few months and the people have been very helpful and cool to hang out with.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I actually recently found out about SpaceCity LX and I just signed up to be a member with them last week. Hopefully I can make the Battleship trip. The hubby hi-jacked my car and went to Galveston with them a couple weeks ago and left me to take the kiddos to the school carnival! He's still paying for that one!! lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
Lol....sorry you missed the trip a good time was had by all. You should definatly try and make the Battleship trip if you can. i still don't know if I'll make it because I'm flying in late Friday and don't know if I'll be able to get up early enough. If you haven't already make sure and sign up for the All Texas Meet and Greet.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Md-Ohio River Valley!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on your SRT ownership and welcome to the forums. This site is full of help, mods, and friendly members. Glad to hear you have already hooked up with the great SpaceCityLX Club. Some of our finest members are from Texas!

bruno

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm ashamed to say that up until my SRT, my previous cars were just a vessel to get me from point A to point B. No fun, no respect.. But with this car... isn't there a support group for addicts on here somewhere?? :)

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi txgirl256, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. As Bruno already pointed out there are a great many very friendly folks on here with loads of advice. Enjoy your car and the forum.
Cheers John

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
welcome! i remember meeting you at the ARMADILLO meet and greet. it's great to have you on the forum. while it was nice to have leroy on the galveston trip, i looking forward to seeing more of you (not just your car) in the future. lol.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I know you'll enjoy it here!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Whoo-hoo another TX'n in the place... congrats on your purchase... happy motoring

1 - 15 of 15 Posts