Discussion Starter #1
WELCOME

To The New

IN THE HEADLIGHTS

Where every 2 months we put a new category IN THE HEADLIGHTS

So let's kick things off by introducing the first category.​

Best Other Car In Your Stable

Submissions must include:

1. 3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages, NO videos.
  2. 1 photo MUST include your current 300 in the shot as well. -Please Note (If the photo is taken in a car park at the shops, it will be deemed not a valid entry.)
  3. Modifications list if you prefer
*Pictures must be of current state of car...only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Now through to a week before the end of July: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month of July will be the winner!

Remember, please post your entries and pictures (not Thumbnails) in this thread.

So let's put your other ride that you have hidden away - In The Headlights

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
My Cobra

This is my Gardner Douglas 427 MK 3, which I have owned for about 10 years. It has a monocoque body which has never been painted (yes that is the original gel coat finish). The body is removable from a tubular space frame chassis. It has all Jaguar running gear, a five speed Tremeck gearbox and last year I had the 383 S/B Chevy rebuilt. It now produces 430 hp and 440 lb-ft of Trq. I does 0-60 in about 3.2 seconds and has a top speed of in excess of 160mph. At one point, for 3 years, it was the family’s only daily driver. I have yet to drag race it but have done lots of track racing with it and it is one of the most fun cars I have ever driven. I have yet to find anything that I can’t keep up with around corners.

Thanks, PAT

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Heres my 2005 Jag S Type R Usual "R" stuff along with -
Dechromed, 20" XF wheels, small supercharger pully, upgraded charge cooler pump, induction kit, High flow cats with Lambda sensor extenders full stainless system with x pipe and straight through back boxes.
Very quick and very loud :

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
My garage queen 2007 Dodge Charger SRT Super Bee #0993/1000

Grip tuning front fascia and rocker panels
USW forged "blaze" 22x9.5 F 22x10.5 R
Custom painted 5.7 charger hood
Lots of custom paint work on the exterior of the body, interior and under the hood
Dual HID projector retrofit with oracle color shift halos
Footwell and trunk area color shift halos added

The mod list is to long to type it all

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As has been done in the past with the ROTM, we would like to have the opportunity to post the winning entry of this competition on the homepage of 3CF for all to see. To make this a possibility could the entries that have been posted as only attachments (thumbnail pics), edit their post with normal image files. Also any future entries to be done the same way.

For help with post pictures please reference the following thread.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/new-member-introductions/13547-how-post-re-size-pics.html

If you need any further help feel free to contact myself or any other Mod/Admin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts