Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Need Some Information From The Performance Brothers.....

I Got The 300c 2005 Hemi And I Have The Mopar Intake, I Need Just A Little More Power. I Wondering Was Else I Can Get To Just Give It A Little More Kick... Any Idea's???
Thanks Brother's

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Diablo predator

·
Registered
231 Posts
+3,and a exaust would help,car has to breath

·
Registered
246 Posts
what kinda performance gain are you gonna get w/ the predator on a 5.7 hemi? because i'm actually thinking about getting an supercharger kit (442hp/627nm) next year when my warranty's up but that's pretty expensive over here (about $12,000 USD) so i'm kinda undetermined whether or not to go for it LOL.

·
Registered
76 Posts
any one of the vendors on here should be able to get you a decent price.

and it's not that it gives you huge gains (although i did see a nice increase in hp and tq) it's what it lets you do. you now have a wider range of control over your car and the computer. there are many more benefits to having a predator (or any tuner that lets you have this type of control) than simply plugging it in and getting more power. this is hands down one of the best purchases you can make for your car.
rob

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I agree, the Predator has a great HP and performance gain for the money. A step up after that could be exhaust and a real performance mod that you can feel is a Head+Cam package. We currently have a special that is buy the Stage III Power Ported Head and get the cam FREE!!!! Combine this with a Predator and shorty headers--- You would have an amazing package!!

Just give us a call and I can tell you the specifics.

Thank You,
Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts