Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new Vanilla 300C just arrived at the Dealer, but I can't take it. Does anyone want to take this beauty and save a lot? I hate to see the dealer make all that additional profit. It took 7 months to be built. It has the Moonroof, Upgraded Stereo, U-Connect, and Sirrus Radio. I can sell it for sticker price protected from July.Call me at 754-581-2696 (Jim)

·
Registered
731 Posts
If you are offering to sell it, why would you even accept it from the dealer? You would lose all the tax, fees, etc. Just refuse it. I'm sure the dealer would love to sell it at a premium.

This doesn't make any sense.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dealer is under no obligation to sell it to someone else, for a price they quoted you.
The dealer would have made money off that piece of allocation if you'd ordered it or not.... they're going to make their money.
RT

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Seems like everyone chiming in already has one, JG is right, in Ohio you would pay 7% sales tax if you buy it, whether you keep it or sell it. You have to get a jumbo discount to offset the sales tax, ideally you could set up a forum member to assume your contract (dealer willing), otherwise walk away, the worst you can do is keep your money. Oh btw, demand your deposit back, most states under law they can't keep your deposit unless you signed away your rights in a non refundable deposit disclaimer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts