Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all its been a while.....

just took the plunge and bought myself a 2007 m5 e60 Indianpolis Red 7 speed SMG....i thought ill share it with you...

and what an animal....it has the lot...

active seats, active lights heated/ventilated seats, headup display too many things to mention...

engine wise V10. 373kw...you can run it on 400 hp or simply by pressing the M button up to 507hp

cheers

fadi75

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Very nice, colour definately not my preference, but still a nice ride :)

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
hi all its been a while.....

just took the plunge and bought myself a 2007 m5 e60 Indianpolis Red 7 speed SMG....i thought ill share it with you...

and what an animal....it has the lot...

active seats, active lights heated/ventilated seats, headup display too many things to mention...

engine wise V10. 373kw...you can run it on 400 hp or simply by pressing the M button up to 507hp

cheers

fadi75
Hey stranger long time no speak.

Hope you are well mate.

Congratulations. What a great buy. You have to be stoked with that. VERY VERY Nice and unique to. Not many around.

What made you decide to get rid of the GTS (or have you kept it).

You definitely have to come to the M&G on the 25th to show it off.

Talk soon mate.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey stranger long time no speak.

Hope you are well mate.

Congratulations. What a great buy. You have to be stoked with that. VERY VERY Nice and unique to. Not many around.

What made you decide to get rid of the GTS (or have you kept it).

You definitely have to come to the M&G on the 25th to show it off.

Talk soon mate.
HI

yeah its been a while....

i am very stoked i evenwake up at night check my garage...want to make sure im not dreaming hheheheheheh

i still have the gts its for sale now....will be sadly missed...

ill see if i can mke it the 25th of may.....

cheers

fadi75

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
That is real nice. One of my fovorite cars. Those things are rockets! How much does that cost down under!!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Well done fadi. Business must be booming? Replacing big ticket cars every 12 months or so.

So come clean, what was wrong with the GTS? I gather you are a hard man to please.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well done fadi. Business must be booming? Replacing big ticket cars every 12 months or so.

So come clean, what was wrong with the GTS? I gather you are a hard man to please.

lol....nothing is wrong with the gts...it just i made a big mistake and i took the m5 for a test drive....

cannot compare the GTs with the m5....dont know where to start from....

cheers

fadi75

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is real nice. One of my fovorite cars. Those things are rockets! How much does that cost down under!!
well the brand new $250.000 drive away

cheers

fadi75

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Very nice car indeed, always wanted one but can't afford the price. The 5 looks much better than the 7, perhaps it is the right time to get an expensive luxury car, the government thinking to increase the tax on all luxury cars above $57,000 in the future. Didn't you buy a BMW for your wife last year?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice car indeed, always wanted one but can't afford the price. The 5 looks much better than the 7, perhaps it is the right time to get an expensive luxury car, the government thinking to increase the tax on all luxury cars above $57,000 in the future. Didn't you buy a BMW for your wife last year?

hi

yes i did, she still got it and she loves it....her car was one of the reasons that made me buy an m5...

cheers

fadi75

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
hi

yes i did, she still got it and she loves it....her car was one of the reasons that made me buy an m5...

cheers

fadi75
I love those M5's!!!

Ok so i'm curious to see a list of your current/pervious ride....

Year and make please!

And whats a GTS? :pat: brainfart!

·
Registered
750 Posts
fadi did you look at the merc e63 by any chance? What made you choose a beema ahead of the benz? I've recently considered an upgrade but must admit the m5 wasn't really in my thinking. Not that i dont respect the car of course! Absolute beast. Actually truthfully i'm hesitant to change before a car is at least 2.5yrs old (any car i get i'm like that).

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
And whats a GTS? :pat: brainfart!
Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) GTS. Think Pontiac G8 which is a bit of a midpoint between a Holden SS and a HSV GTS.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fadi did you look at the merc e63 by any chance? What made you choose a beema ahead of the benz? I've recently considered an upgrade but must admit the m5 wasn't really in my thinking. Not that i dont respect the car of course! Absolute beast. Actually truthfully i'm hesitant to change before a car is at least 2.5yrs old (any car i get i'm like that).
domenic

i took the c63 for a drive before i made up the decision, trust me you think a v8 is good to drive and has grunt, wait till you steer a v10. i think ill go for a Merc when im in my 40's, bmw is more my age...no offense to anyone here.

cheers

fadi75

1 - 20 of 37 Posts