Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't mean it looks right....
Remember the cell phone commercial with the big guy in the speedo?

Well I wanted to start a thread here highlighting some of the retina burning, eye gouging atrocities people have done to our beloved 300's...
I mean lets admit it, some people have taste and class and some people just bought the car cause it's "gansta" or cause they can "G" it out, LOL....
as we say in the beauty industry that is just HGM, (Hot Ghetto Mess)

I mean in all good fun... not trying to hurt anyones feelings of course.
I know some would criticize me for having the under carriage LEDs on mine, and yes I have them in Pink and Purple (only run one color at a time)
but come on....
Here are my first entries feel free to post pics that make you say Ewww...
or at least wonder why?

this one is not on a 300 yet but was listed on a 300 accessories web page... try 30" wheels with, you guessed it, $100 bills on the blades...

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
You've just posted a pic of probably the best known Donk around these parts. The guy who used to own it (joe4) was a member here and I think he's from Texas.

All the pics seem to have vanished in these threads, but you'll get the picture how it was received...

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/16060-24s-3-what-ya-know-about.html

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/16770-i-got-them-26s-3-then-what.html

Jeez, the guy started two threads and both got closed...haha.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Ok, here we go again. That car is the most __________ I have ever seen. I hope that 300 __________. I would ____________ and then _________.

The color is _____________ and the top ________________ ever.

Those ___________rims are totally ____________ .

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, LOL, didn't know this one had been beat to death sorry, if you own it and are still here... I guess it's too late to each his own huh... heehee... well, anyway, you know you all were thinking it, I just had the um...balls? to say it, LOL well let's just put the question out there... why?

I know you have all seen this stuff to and asked (internally) why... I just happen to be that inquisitive type female that has to ask ya know....

well whatever, continue if you will or let the thread fizzle out... still had to pose the question....:pat:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Superman. Spiderman. That is one fuuuuugly car. I think the comments below his pics are funnier than the pics themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts