Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea I have the Pioneer AVIC-900 series nav, and I was just wondering if anyone knew where I can get a small bezel kit?

Im looking for this bezel

If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
that is a custom made bezel that the guy modified. i bought the pioneer avic d3 and i needed to buy the 2007 nav bezel because i didnt want to modify my own radio bezel.just buy a dash kit to make it fit in the chrysler nav bezel. my looks pretty good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yea im just gonna get the nav bezel and the dash kit. Thanks for letting me know. Any info on where to buy a good dash kit would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but I already got my bezel kit, I just need a double DIN bracket so I can fit the nav in my ride. If you know anywhere that sells good quality brackets then please let me know. I've had the nav for a while know and all I want to do is get that damn thig in already lol:banghead:

·
Registered
317 Posts
i got both the nav bezel and the radio kit on ebay. paied 70 for the nave bezel brand new and 5 bucks for the radio kit. i have the avic z1.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i got my dash kit from crutchfield...it worked great for me.ill take pics today and put them in my gallery if you wanna check back later

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cant wait to see the pic! Couldnt find anything on crutchfield though... I think im gonna buy mine from bestkits.

SearchResults

·
Registered
29 Posts
Has anyone had luck buying the bracket and wire harness from a local source such as Best Buy or Circuit City?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts