Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY EVERYBODY I JUST GOT BAGGED COURTESY OF "MIC" MASTER IMAGE CUSTOMS OVER AT CHINO HILLS, CA. THEY DID A GOOD JOB ON MY RIDE. ITS A FULL 9 SWITH F.B.S.S. ALL CORNERS AND PANCAKE. THE GUYS THERE WERE REAL COOL ABOUT EVERYTHING. THEY HOOKED ME UP WITH 2 480 VIAIR COMPRESSORS, 2 FIVE GALLON TANKS, 8 SMC VALVES, IM ROLLIN WITH 6" CYLINDERS IN THE FRONT AND FIRESTONE BAGS IN THE BACK. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO GET HOOKED UP LET ME KNOW. I KNOW EVERYBODY LIKES UNIVERSAL AIR BUT I JUST THOUGHT THAT CYLINDERS WOULD BE BETTER THAN STRUT BAGS. IF U DO WANT THE UNIVERSAL AIR STRUT BAGS HE CAN STILL GET IT FOR YOU TOO. I GOT EVERYTHING INSTALLED FOR $2800 INSTALLED W/ WARRANTY. HIT ME UP IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks sick man. Looks like they did a good job.

How's the ride? Curious on cost of parts alone? Thats something I could do myself, just not sure if I want to do it yet...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

How's the ride? Curious on cost of parts alone? Thats something I could do myself, just not sure if I want to do it yet...
I believe parts alone are like $1800. to me thats better than universal air because universal is charging $2300. and again my friends at MIC can get the universal strut bags from universal air for you also. im not sure if it will still be $1800 but if your really serious i can give him a call for you.

By the way you guys can check out their myspace to see all their work that they have done. they even have a folder of work just on 300's, chargers, and magnums.

MySpace.com - Master Image Customs - MIC [GO LAKERS!!!!] - 26 - Male - CHINO, California - www.myspace.com/masterimagecustoms

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Oh yeah the ride is way better than stock. its so much smoother because it helps reduce body roll when your riding a little lower than stock

·
Registered
292 Posts
!!!!!

Looks great. You guys are going to force me to buy bags I can see that already. Oh well, I heard the KW V2 struts with bags over them is the hot setup. And since I long since put them on my car...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Oh yeah the ride is way better than stock. its so much smoother because it helps reduce body roll when your riding a little lower than stock
I'm curious if bagging will cure bump steer and rear axle slip? Get that at all?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sittin sidewayz. LOVE IT MAYNE

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Looks great. Looks like you get some mad lift too. Can you post some pix of the front cylinders? And why not cylinders in the rear also, for that dog leg 3 wheel motion?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great. Looks like you get some mad lift too. Can you post some pix of the front cylinders? And why not cylinders in the rear also, for that dog leg 3 wheel motion?
ill take some pics asap. these cylinders were made by MIC specifically for
300's magnums and chargers.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Swwweeeeettttttt

·
Registered
703 Posts
Looks hot man!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts