Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

Not new to the forums...Just the 300. I am a Jeep Guy that just got a smokin deal on my new (to me) 2008 300C AWD. Its Cool Vanilla...Every option except rear DVD.

I'm very impressed with the car , and hope to learn more about it from all of you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Love your newfound excitement! Congratulations of the purchase of your brand new 2008 C. What kind of deal did you get on it and do you still have your Jeep? There are several Jeep owners on this forum as well.

You're going to find all kind of kinds of vehicle mods on this forum but don't feel you have to do any at all. Plus, think of all the $$ you will save, lol!

Glad to have you here!
bruno

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I haven't seen a AWD forever either... this was the owners wifes demo. it has 6k miles on it... stickered just over 43k...Paid 30,200.00...I think I did pertty well :)

I had a 2006 Hemi Limited Commander...lease was up, but I still have a 99 WJ.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Certainly looks like an excellent deal you got - and a first class car as well. I'm sure you will enjoy it and also enjoy your time with us on the forum
Cheers John

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Your enthusiasm radiates from your post. I’m sure the car will live up to your expectations and then some. Are you liking the AWD? Don’t be afraid of asking questions. There are many AWD owners who are quite knowledgeable.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far it far surpasses my expectatons...I'm learning more and more about it each day. :fing02:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts