Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2009 300c is my child. I clean it 2 times a week and I just hit a deer. Now the last thing I want to do is drive it right now... Kind of a pointless post, but I'm heart broken...

radiator is gone,ac gone,water pump and not sure if the motor been touched.
proximately how much would the repairs cost?

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 2009 300c is my child. I clean it 2 times a week and I just hit a deer. Now the last thing I want to do is drive it right now... Kind of a pointless post, but I'm heart broken...

thanks View attachment 176021
Was going about 45-55

·
Registered
2006 CRD Touring
2,731 Posts
Looks as if it could be quite expensive. Are you covered by insurance?

There are lots of deer where I live and a few years ago I had to slam on the brakes to avoid colliding with a deer and its following fawn. I was more concerned about being rear-ended by the car which had been tailgating me, but fortunately his reactions had been just as fast and no damage done. Made me realise just how good the 300C brakes are.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hard to say without checking for hidden damage, but you're probably looking in the ballpark of $4,000-6000 or so.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hard to say without checking for hidden damage, but you're probably looking in the ballpark of $4,000-6000 or so.

I’d say $2500-3500 depending on where u get it done I had the same thing happen to me 2 weeks after I bought my 300 first place wanted $5000 said nope took it 3 hours to Springfield they did it fir $2000 and some change but it took 3 months

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
I’d say $2500-3500 depending on where u get it done I had the same thing happen to me 2 weeks after I bought my 300 first place wanted $5000 said nope took it 3 hours to Springfield they did it fir $2000 and some change but it took 3 months
He's looking at roughly $1,500-2,000 just in paint work, plus the cost of the hood, fender, grille, fascia, plus all the related plastic parts, which aren't cheap. Those look to be HID headlamps...that's $1000 right there, or you can get a scruffy one for $500 or so and try to polish it until it matches the other side. And there's whatever we can't see.

·
Registered
11 Posts
He's looking at roughly $1,500-2,000 just in paint work, plus the cost of the hood, fender, grille, fascia, plus all the related plastic parts, which aren't cheap. Those look to be HID headlamps...that's $1000 right there, or you can get a scruffy one for $500 or so and try to polish it until it matches the other side. And there's whatever we can't see.
Yeah... that paint matches good but the only problem is it doesn’t have as many matalic flakes as the original paint but u can't notice unless u really look my guy went to a junk yard and got the hood bumper and all the other parts is partly why it was so cheap I just counts justify paying $4000 on a car I paid $6000 for you know

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was also going about 60-65

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hopefully the OP will come back and share his estimates with us. Maybe he'll find a body shop that works for nothing and has a 300C sitting around that was hit in the rear.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Also I mean if you want u can rebuild it as a regular v6 300 you just will have a different headlights and bumper it was cheaper to build mine as a C then a SRT8 so that’s what I did

·
Registered
11 Posts

Also from Missouri I know how bad they are around here but mine on hwy 94 about 10 miles out of Herman mo

·
Registered
11 Posts
After
52DE2EC1-5D4E-4C9D-9557-FE16532CEB99.jpeg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts