Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just had JL audio's clean sweep installed in my 300c SRT to intergrate my XM with the high output factory stereo. A local shop put it in for me. I had them put the XM controller on the front of the ash tray, and a small knob that allows you to toggle between the regular audio funtions and the XM is located onthe driver side of the cubby below the radio. Had to install 2 amps to power the sound for the XM. The bonus is the amps also work with the regular stereo as well. Much more power and still good sound quality. The factory speakers are good,no need to replace them, as of yet at least. I also had installed a K-40 laser diffuser, the external unit is in the lower front air dam. It was supposed to be in a licence plate frame, but since I don't have a front plate, this position on black car does not look bad. I would not recomend on a grey car unless the newer air dam was on it. There are more openings in it than the early 'o6s. :01::01:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hay dickiemo,

i have my cleansweep and i'm just waiting for the srt8 to arrive for the install. I plan on putting some extra bass in it. can you give me some more details (wiring diagram, photos, etc) of the install.

would be a great help.
thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
clean sweep

conceptb said:
Hay dickiemo,

i have my cleansweep and i'm just waiting for the srt8 to arrive for the install. I plan on putting some extra bass in it. can you give me some more details (wiring diagram, photos, etc) of the install.

would be a great help.
thanks
I would love to give you a wiring diagram ,but I had It installed by a local car audio shop. they did a bang up job. I do know that they ordered wiring harnesses to avoid cutting wires for the install. It turned out great. the amps really help the signal responce. I think the factory sub works well as is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts