Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's. My name is Davis, I recently inherited my grandpa's 2006 300c that I took delivery of with him when he bought it new. He passed away in 07, so I was in charge of maintenance until my grandma passed last month. It's always been a dealer baby. I do plan on doing some very tasteful modifications to it in the near future. Hopefully you guys can help!
-Thanks
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8
179 Posts
Welcome aboard and have fun with that car. I was just up there in your neck of the woods visiting family on Sunday, cruising around in my SRT8. Lots of people up there man, be careful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! You have a remarkable time capsule. Please don’t ruin its value by trashing it up… View attachment 178097
Never. I mostly plan on suspension/brakes/mild performance mods. Want to do long tubes with no cats with the factory exhaust back. Suitcase in all. Sounds stupid I know, but It's not the type of car that should be super loud in my opinion. As far as cosmetics go, I really only plan on doing the factory spoiler, and maybe some different 19in wheels. Or even the ones you have on your car. It looks great from the factory in my opinion. Keep it classy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts