Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am always so care when i park my car. usually park away from everybody. Today i went to the chicago white sox game and against my better judgement i drove my car down there but had reserved and real close to the park parking. parked just sitting in my car whn i hear a thud. i look and a little kid getting out of a suv next to me swung his door open right into my rear pass door. i do realize that is only a car and the dent and a scratch are small but really pissed me off. i always made sure that when ever my kids got out to be careful and hold on to door and dont hit the care next to you. the dad was very sorry and the kid did say sorry and got his Ins info but still now my car is marked and will have to take it in and be without it, all for carelessness. not worth posting pics but, just thought i'd vent thats all.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Try to go to DENT MASTERS or something like that.

If it's just a dent without any paint damage they can make it almost disappear.

I had some really narly dents in the hood of our X5 BMW.

Afterwards, my wife wasn't able to tell where the dents were. Good enough to fool her!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I feel your pain and agree with you 100percent. Seems like the harder you try to keep it dent free somebody will be careless and ding it. Really ticks a person off.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
oldmac1 your 100% right.It just seems the more I take care of my 300 something will eventally happen.Sat. I went outside to wash the car and when I was drying the car I noticed someone hit my rear bumper and there was about four stratches in the bumper,had too use touch paint to cover them up.It just seams nobody has anymore respect for other people propety.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I Know your pain

I am always on my kids about being carful when opening the car doors. I would hate to have mine hit and I don't want to pay for ix someone elses car.

Several years back I did a complete resoration on a 67 Fastback Mustang. Spend way too much time and money. I drove it to my kids soccer game and parked it way away from the other cars. There was so many open stalls I figured no one else was stupid enoungh to park this far away from the fields. Well, I was wrong.I walked back to my car and :scared: parked next to me (even though there was still hundreds of places left) was a Chevy Suburban. Parked so close I had to get it on the passnger side. HOLY MACKREL I was pissied. Hell, I'm still pissed and I dont have the car anymore.

·
Registered
426 Posts
In the burbs in Illinois we have Dent Busters, I've had work done on my other cars and for one dent if the paint is still on it, they can repair for like $100, And they are very good. They just knock it out somehow.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
thats what you get for being a white sox fan lol.

Just kidding. :smashfrea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts