Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just got out of the Marine Corps and just moved back home to Chicago from DC. I'm looking to make some local 300 friends.

Please let me know if there are any meets in the Chicago land area.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome home, bambam! You have many local 300, Charger, and Magnum owners in your area. You also just missed the huge area meet held in Bloomington last weekend.

But, don't worry. There are other organized activities coming up. Please check out the dedicated forum below for further details.

Good luck and thank you for serving our country.
bruno

WindyCityLX Club

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Yes, WELCOME back and THANK YOU for your service! Also, you may like to know that you have an excellent detailer in Chicagoland... Perfect Auto Finish. Any of the Windy City crew and tell you about Kevin and his predecessor in who's tradition he continues.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bruno, just wanted to say that I have just registered on LXforums. I never knew about them, thanks.

Thank you as well GoofyTimL. And a special thanks for informing me about a great detailer in my area. I'll look them up and find out exactly where they are located.

And no need to thank me for my service. It's my pleasure. But I do appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
That's great news bambam. I enjoy going back and forth between both forums. Hope you were able to check out Windy City's Site! Both forums have lots to offer.

Hope to see more posts from you. We're here to assist, just as GoofyTim did. Please don't hesitate to ask.

bruno

1 - 6 of 6 Posts