Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
really nice guy and I am super excited about the exhaust. hopefully it will help my "C" breath better at the 5,000 elevation here in Reno.
my car feels powerful but is not getting close to the stats posted. I ran a 16 in the 1/4 mile and about 8 seconds 0-60. anyway it should be an improvement in performance and sound.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've had mine for a few weeks and loooovvvee it! Be sure to post on here if there are improvements or not!

·
Registered
252 Posts
i was gonna order the zoomers exhaust its just to expensive for me. after buying the exhaust and having it installed you are talking over $1200 thats just way to rich for my blood. i am forced to go with one of the other companies. i am now leaning towards the borla/mopar unit. who know. well enjoy your new exhaust when ya get it :wave:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
urbanchemist said:
i was gonna order the zoomers exhaust its just to expensive for me. after buying the exhaust and having it installed you are talking over $1200 thats just way to rich for my blood. i am forced to go with one of the other companies. i am now leaning towards the borla/mopar unit. who know. well enjoy your new exhaust when ya get it :wave:
There is a group buy running over at www.chargerforums.com I'll be happy to pass on the savings to you... 15% off, just go over and sign up and use your same nick name... $934.15 plus Shipping.. Here's the link... :banana: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12469#post12469

Feel free to call me with any questions.. Thanks, Ron 949-916-3240

·
Registered
42 Posts
After ordering it and paying S&H and install I still had less that $1,000 in it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
fionn said:
really nice guy and I am super excited about the exhaust. hopefully it will help my "C" breath better at the 5,000 elevation here in Reno.
my car feels powerful but is not getting close to the stats posted. I ran a 16 in the 1/4 mile and about 8 seconds 0-60. anyway it should be an improvement in performance and sound.
Before you get too discouraged, look up the NHRA correction factor for your local track, and you can compare your times to other people's times at lower altitudes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts