Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after doing a little serching looks like the zaino products are working good for some of you so i bought this set ZFX™ Flash Cure Accelerator Additive
Z-2™ Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes
Z-5™ Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches
Z-6™ Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray
Z-7™ Show Car Wash
Z-18™ ClayBar
Zaino Metallic Silver Decal
& TWO Zaino Custom Polish Applicator for FREE!
any good hints for me to use all this stuff..geeez...iam used to " wax on wax off" not this 6 step process any certain way this should be done so its easier for me?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Just got mine on Friday. Where did you purchase from? I got instructions with mine. A friend of mine got his on the same day and did his 2000 Vette Sat. The car looked incredible. Check their web sire and copy the tips section. I can't wait to get my car on Friday. One of the first things i'm doing is Zaino.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Zaino is outstanding. Nothing makes the car look any better. The system is easy to use, just follow the directions Sal Zaino provides!
Get ready for the best shine ever.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Zaino is a great product. I have been using it on my Vettes for years. Follow Sal's directions and you will not be dissapointed. Hint, apply very light coats and let it dry thoroughly.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just tried to order some Zaino products from their website but they don't ship to APO AP addresses. :( I guess I'll try Klasse. If anyone in this forum knows Sal, please tell him to consider shipping to the military community via Priority Mail. UPS is not an option for us and we like our cars to look good too. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Soju Lizard said:
I just tried to order some Zaino products from their website but they don't ship to APO AP addresses. :( I guess I'll try Klasse. If anyone in this forum knows Sal, please tell him to consider shipping to the military community via Priority Mail. UPS is not an option for us and we like our cars to look good too. Thanks.
You may want to try one of the Zaino distributors. I use www.LaZaino.com , they may be able to help you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks Jon. Unfortunately they only ship via UPS too. I'll try the Klasse system and the next time I'm in the states I'll try and get some Zaino. The 300C is silver so I may try this along with the Klasse AIO and Klasse SG since it seems to produce especially good results on silver & metallic paints.

http://autopia-carcare.com/pin-310.html

·
Registered
575 Posts
SL,

I use Klasse with 5 layers of SG currently on my black C. I topped it with 2 layers of four star Ultimate Paint Protection and it looks great. I have read about people using just AIO and UPP on Autopia and Detail City forums with excellent results too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts