Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is - sweet!!

Dual climate a/c knobs, NAV radio, and headlight knobs.

I love the fact the notches let the knob lights show which I like at night. And the shiny billet looks great.

More BT stuff to come!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not holding out - just escaped 3+ months of hell in the CPA world. Thankfully April 15th is behind me and I don't have to listen to that swear word (taxes) for a while.

I will be washing/waxing my baby on Friday (taking the day off), then I will take some pictures of the car, my BT stuff, and my audio upgrade.

·
Registered
750 Posts

I love the fact the notches let the knob lights show which I like at night. And the shiny billet looks great.

More BT stuff to come!!
Uh oh, you're in trouble now. I held off as long as possible before buying my 1st thing from BT. I knew as soon as I did, I would be buying alot more and that's exactly what happened.

You need to watch out for Heidi too. She comes off as nice and sweet and before you know it, your credit card is maxed out. She's like the crack dealer of billet. :lick:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uh oh, you're in trouble now. I held off as long as possible before buying my 1st thing from BT. I knew as soon as I did, I would be buying alot more and that's exactly what happened.

You need to watch out for Heidi too. She comes off as nice and sweet and before you know it, your credit card is maxed out. She's like the crack dealer of billet. :lick:
I'm awaiting engine insert artwork to come back for my approval :lick:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yes BT makes are cars so much richer in the inside and out... BT rocks 100%

·
Premium Member
765 Posts

Ah Raymond don't give me away LOL :biggrin: . I'll be seeing you in a few weeks again too. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
765 Posts

More BT stuff to come!!
I want to thank you very much. It was great helping you get your order setup. Your engine cover is going to be fantastic too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts