Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and wow! Read the previews/reviews, seen the pictures, but in person the car just looks more awesome. Definately gives the impression it is a high end luxury sedan (full size nonetheless), but one look at the price tells you it's tailored at the mid-size sedan all the way up to the luxury, which is a great direction for Chrysler. Finally when someone says Chrysler has nothing to compete with the Accord or the Camry, I can point them to the 300 :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ekool said:
I wouldnt even put it in the same category as those cars (the C version that is) more like the BMW 5 series, etc.
Yeah, I'd say the C competes with the 5's, Maxima's, Avalons and what not, but down in the $30k CDN range, it's main competition is the mid size sedans where the Accord and the Camry's reign supreme.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Personnally, I would never compare the 300 to any FWD car like a Maxima. I think it is better to compare cars based n attributes rather than price. In my book the 300 competes with:

Audi A6
BMW 5-Series
Infiniti G35 & M45
Jaquar S-Type
Lexus GS & LS
Lincoln LS
Mercedes E-Class

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am trading in a Lincoln LS V8 for the 300C, whenever it shows up. Prior to the Lincoln I had an Audi A8 1997 AWD. Was considering the Infiniti G35 or another Audi/VW type car (expensive to maintain past 50K miles, was the main reason I didn't). Until, the magic combination of RWD, V8, MDS and great looks of the 300C came to my attention...SOLD! :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
I saw one this morning too! wait.. i was in it. Nevermind!
more 04 threads...cnote, i think you need to spend more time with NS6's, I mean, your girlfriend... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

·
Banned
2,110 Posts
more 04 threads...cnote, i think you need to spend more time with NS6's, I mean, your girlfriend... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
ew.

well sorry. just tryin to spice up the board.. its been DEAD lately. Coincidentally, since were goin ol school with threads.. why not games?

www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
ew.

well sorry. just tryin to spice up the board.. its been DEAD lately. Coincidentally, since were goin ol school with threads.. why not games?

I agree the board has been a little quite lately. I like seeing the old 04 threads. Nice job Cnote!Some pretty interesting things insided them. Did you notice the dude that posted this in 04 only had 4 posts since? It's too bad they don't stick around.

·
Banned
2,110 Posts
I agree the board has been a little quite lately. I like seeing the old 04 threads. Nice job Cnote!Some pretty interesting things insided them. Did you notice the dude that posted this in 04 only had 4 posts since? It's too bad they don't stick around.

yeah theres a bunch of the older members who only had a few posts and left.. i think its kinda cool to see the sites evolution.

btw that link is to a free version of Oregon Trail. Woot!

·
Registered
71 Posts
DaLurker - Glad to hear you have been converted. Get yourself the SRT and you will be baptised by fire.

·
Registered
252 Posts
ew.

haha. I didnt mean it in a bad way, I was just kidding. 04 threads are great. I enjoy the evolution just as you do. So whats up with Ns6 sporting your girl on his avatar?

·
Banned
2,110 Posts
haha. I didnt mean it in a bad way, I was just kidding. 04 threads are great. I enjoy the evolution just as you do. So whats up with Ns6 sporting your girl on his avatar?
ha its cool.

me and bert have been in a hypothetical Pissing contest between the two of us for about two months now. I have his trump card but im saving it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
ha its cool.

me and bert have been in a hypothetical Pissing contest between the two of us for about two months now. I have his trump card but im saving it.
gotcha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts