Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Tom from American Racing Headers,Nick has asked me to take over the internet side of the buisness. He will still be on from time to time but I will try to be on at least once a day to help out any way I can. I'm here to help with tech questions,order inquiries,price quotes or anything else you wanna throw at me.Feel free to PM me or email me. I look foward to getting to know some of the people on the board.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Tom! Thanks for letting everyone know about your assistance in regards to the internet side of your supporting vendorship.

You might want to have Nick contact admin. to get your name put into the Blue color so that others will recognize you as an official vendor rep.

Thanks for being here!
bruno

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi I'm Tom from American Racing Headers,Nick has asked me to take over the internet side of the buisness. He will still be on from time to time but I will try to be on at least once a day to help out any way I can. I'm here to help with tech questions,order inquiries,price quotes or anything else you wanna throw at me.Feel free to PM me or email me. I look foward to getting to know some of the people on the board.

[email protected]
Sort of like "allow myself to introduce ........ myself".

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME Tom from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys good to be aboard
crhemi, not sure if I turned PM's on or not any help would be appreciated, the 6.1 headers have be available for awhile now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts