Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I'm on my way home from visiting a friend who lives about 80 miles away. The road is single lane in some places and two lane in others. It is also known for having a lot of cops on it since you go though a lot of small towns and it's the only major road to get between a lot of places in the area. I'm cruising down the road doing about 67, speed limit is 65, when I get this car right on my bumper. I mean I couldn't see their headlights they were so far up my tail pipe. We come up on a straight away where they can easily pass and they just sit there. Normally in the day time I'd move on to the shoulder but I don't do that at night. Too many animals, dead or alive, pieces of tire, etc laying over there. After the second time they fail to pass me in a safe passing area I start to get upset. I think about tapping my breaks but I'm afraid they'd rear end me. So I start decreasing my speed using the decel feature down to about 55 mph. Thinking that well maybe this will upset them some and also maybe give them some more time to get around me. This doesn't work either so I got WOT and put about 100 feet between us. They come right back on top of me but still won't pass. I do the decel thing again and finally they decide to pass me at like the fifth chance they've had.

By now I'm pretty upset and decide to give them a little of their own medicine for the next few miles. I then remember about the cops and so I back it down. Right as I hit about 68 mph we pass a state trooper who quickly turns around and gives chase. He comes up on my and puts on his lights and I slow down and move over, he blows rights pass me and pulls over the tailgater. I just slowly drive by. Ah sweet justice!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Makes me want to add some James Bond stuff to my car... I can't stand those guys almost as much as the ass who drives 20 MPH under the speed limit until you try to pass them

good story!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts