Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pm sent...
i'll measure it when i get to my shop. gimmie an hour. i tried to pm you but it said you aren't receiving them or you're full. ?????????

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm sent...
to answer your pm--yes 3 1/2". lemmie know. i brought it home with me. the po box i use is close by, i can send it now if you have paypal. otherwise i'll ship it. i'll probably be inbetween barstow and baker friday around 10:30am for a potential exhaust swap. i can bring it....

·
Registered
131 Posts
to answer your pm--yes 3 1/2". lemmie know. i brought it home with me. the po box i use is close by, i can send it now if you have paypal. otherwise i'll ship it. i'll probably be inbetween barstow and baker friday around 10:30am for a potential exhaust swap. i can bring it....
I HAVE A MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST..ALL TRADE YOU? I HAVE THE MIDDLE RESN.AND BOTH MUFFLERS WITH OUT TIPS? LMK...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I HAVE A MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST..ALL TRADE YOU? I HAVE THE MIDDLE RESN.AND BOTH MUFFLERS WITH OUT TIPS? LMK...
no thanx on the trade. the other guy has a borla, which is the one i want. just wanna sell the intake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.