Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was curious if anyone installed ksport 1.6 drop springs?
how's the ride quality? and do you like the drop?
any pics? thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
ill let ya know on thursday i just got my kit and they are getting installed on thursday morning ill give ya an update friday

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have got them installed now it looks good and rides good didnt notice that much ride difference as far as it being rough but it did eliminate the body roll
going around corners for the most part. overall i am happy with them i would post pics but im embarresed to take any pics right now my car is so dirty its done nothing but rain and just got back from a trip from michigan to missouri
ill wash it and get pics in a little bit

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
thats exactly how mine sits also great product super cheap
cant really claim that its a "great product" till you have atleast 6 months- 1 year on the springs to see how they hold up, how they treat your OEM shocks, etc... super cheap? yes you can claim that. $104.95 on ebay (weird though, on ksports factory website they go for $240; makes me wonder if the ebay ones are fake, like the fake eibachs that have been around for some time)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
did some research on these...

looks like some of the honda guys use them... and even with those jap-craps, ksport is at the bottom of the pile.

i will pass.. spend an extra $100 get eibach.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
did some research on these...

looks like some of the honda guys use them... and even with those jap-craps, ksport is at the bottom of the pile.

i will pass.. spend an extra $100 get eibach.
thats what i was thinking too. i rode in a car w/ eibach sportlines and it was pretty smooth and confortable. but if the ksport rides just as well i may jump on that. thats why i wanted to see what the other members who have them, have to say about it. but i think eibach would be first choice.

·
Registered
21 Posts
its in my aviator but i have putt about 5,000 miles on them now and love them car rides almost as good as stock i like how it sits so far so good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts