Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local racing forum is putting together a Mopar/SRT meet. Pics and cruise type thing. Would be nice to get as many cars out there as possible. It is on May 4th at Shawnee Mission Park, times aren't set in stone yet. Here is the link to the thread......

kcsr.org :: View topic - SRT/Mopar Meet?

Hope to get a good turnout and meet some of you.:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
28 Posts
Man wish I could make it. I need to get some more done to the 300 first. Plus I got the economy version LOL. No power for me! LOL

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not races or anything, we're just going out to meet other mopar nuts. BTW, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks man. I swallowed my pride when I bought the 300. Went from an 90 Probe Gt that was in the mid 13's then to a 01 Saleen Mustang. Now I have the good old 2.7 300. I love the car though. Just need to find some wheels and get my windows tinted and shes done LOL. For now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a 2.7 300 before my MSRT8 and I got to admit, the way the gas prices are looking........I kinda miss my 300.

·
Registered
28 Posts
LOL....its a huge upgrade from the 13 mpg my saleen got and even my semi modded v6 probe...which only got like 22. LOL! I need to find a set of srt wheels. Charger or 300 they are both sweet wheels.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No one wants to come help me, I have a feeling I am going to be overwhelmed by SRT4's, lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts