Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think?

and i want to upgrade my speakers which should i get?

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
xo4ox said:
What do you think?

and i want to upgrade my speakers which should i get?
are you planning on running off deck power or also getting an amp to go with the speakers? that would make a difference on my suggestions.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Desert Dawg, i had the 6disck player without the nav and they filled the out all the spaces for the unit to fit.

@bigwise1, im also getting an amp :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
xo4ox said:
@Desert Dawg, i had the 6disck player without the nav and they filled the out all the spaces for the unit to fit.

@bigwise1, im also getting an amp :)
How much did you have to spend for them get a double din screen to fit ? I've got the stock radio and I'm planning on getting the Eclipse AVN 5435 but I have no idea what kind of money it will run me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am not sure if this has been answered but where did you find that nav. bezel in order for the DDX7035 to fit. I am having one installed but I can't find this bezel.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
@tragic22, the installation cost me around $250

@Ecballer, i had the stock 6dick without nav. bezel, it had to be costum made by a local shop here :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
xo4xo, what did that Kenwood unit run you... I want one of them and want to also add the two head rest monitors and full the three dash speakers and i'm good... Looks VERY clean for sure... Just what i wanted...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@bigwise1, i dont know but i dont want to spend too much :) and no i just want to upgrade to a better speakers, no sub

@300c Ryder, thanx :) , but i didnt get your question, if your asking how much did it coast, its about $980 for the unit and $250 fot the costum work and istallation :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just wondering about the Kenwood KDDX7015... Saw them on ebay and they looked very simular to the above unit... Just wanted to make sure i get the right unit of the 300... Thanks in advance...

Trevis

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah its the same unit but the numbers is deferent coz mine is for the middle east :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts