Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Well, I say I am kind of new because this is my first post but I have had my 300 since June and have been a member for about the same time. I have to say I love this site. It is unbelievable, the amount of information that is available. Here are some pictures of my car. I hope the pictures come out right.

One other thing. I plan on attending the SF of LXs. I live in Northridge CA. Does anyone know of anybody meeting and caravaning there? If so, could you give me the location and time. Thanks.

My car 1.jpg My car 2.jpg My car 3.jpg My car 4.jpg My car 5.jpg

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Jeez RA, about time you made your first post!!! A belated welcome to ya. Now don't stop at this one post.

Your car looks great. When you've made 4 posts you'll be able to post links to pics. It'll make it easier for us to view them. It's very simple to do:

1. Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and register. It's a free image/video hosting site and not hard to understand.
2. Look for where it says "Upload Images or Video from your PC.
3. Navigate to where the image is on your computer and that's it.
4. Once the image is uploaded to Photobucket you'll see a thumbnail of it in your album.
5. Click in the bottom box, the one called "IMG Code". That will turn the text yellow and say "copied"
6. Go to the the "Reply to Thread" window here where we make posts and either right click and select "Paste" or using the keyboard, press CTRL+V. You'll see a string of characters appear. As long as it starts and ends with you should have no problems. You can click on the "Preview Post" button to make sure it was successful.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
On your question about caravaning to SF, bruno will be along shortly to help you on that.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You certainly took your time to getting round to making yourself known - but better late than never. Somehow I don't think I can help you on your proposed visit to the LX Fair - but my thoughts will be with you all that day and I will hope for loads of photos. I will look forward to reading many more of your posts.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
On your question about caravaning to SF, bruno will be along shortly to help you on that.

Bernie
I guess that means I'm being summoned!

Welcome to your first official post, Revenue Agent! I can't believe you have been shy for so long.

Your car is beautiful and I look forward to seeing it and meeting you in person at SF.

Here is the caravan link for folks coming from your area that contains all the times/meeting places....
SFV, Ventura, Antelope Valley Caravan

bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts