Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been here many times as a private lurker. I wanted to come to support Heidi and everyone at BT and try to be more active on the forums.

My name is Ken. Some will know Billet Technology. I am married to Heidi (you are loved more than you know, Luda would be lost without his mommy) and drive a 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T. She always tells me I need to keep it clean. I have all the surfboards and dogs in the car. She always swaks if I tell her to drive the dogs so she can take some of the blame when she whines about the car having dog drool and dog hair in the car. I take the blame for the beach sand

The Magnum was the first car I ever wanted to buy new in 15 years. I drove a 1990 Eclispe and when I saw the Magnum, I knew I had to have it. I feel good that we Magnum owners will have a rare car years later, and believe it years later I will have the car as Heidi will tell you my money goes to my surf boards, snowboars, skakeboards......

I know some of the members here like Bruno, Trojan (thanks for the surf day bro) and Freebird and I have heard so many stories of how these forums mean so much to Heidi and Dan.

I have attended the Spring Fest both last year and this past March, and some may remember I was the guy with the broken leg last year and had hair. This year I came back walking and had a shaved head. I'll think of something new for next year too.

We are having our meet at the shop next Sunday then we have a nice BBQ planned for everyone. I hope to see some of you there.

I look forward to seeing if there is anything I may be able to do to help out whenever I can help

Ken

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hey big Welcome... Glad to have you here and Way to Support the Wifey.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Regarding this BBQ you are having - are you supplying the air tickets to attend - if so bung me a pair and I will look forward to meeting you in person. :) Naturally I jest but it does show you the worldwide involvement with these cars. I have the best off both worlds - the non N American 300C Touring which is basically a Magnum back end combined with a 300C fascia and trim. And to crown it all it is powered by a 3 litre Merc Diesel engine so we get economy combined with performance. All the best!!
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome Ken! It is so nice to have you officially join up. Afterall, owning a Magnum certainly qualifies not to mention your, ahem, connection to BT!

I certainly hope you will continue to drop by and post up what's happening with you and your sand, surf, and snow mobile.

Looking forward to connecting with you sooner than later! :wink1:

bruno :)

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Hi KEN... glad to have you join in on the forum fun! WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts