Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you can tell from all my wheel posts, I like aftermarket wheels. I saw a new style from kmc which I think are fresh and very good looking. They are called the 701 Nova's. They come in chrome, or machined w/ black pockets as shown below. Sizes are 22x9 and 22x11:scared: . Enjoy.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I actually was going to buy these wheels but they are only available 5x114.3 not 5x115. So I passed the fit is not correct, to bad to because they put one up on the car and it looked bad arse! I ended up withthe KMC Jacks n Five

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
here we go up again ...

Smooove i need ur help since u are the wheel wiz on my issue .. KMC nova any had them on their ride yet ? i know in 9's but any in 11's for the rear ??

Help

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just my opinion....

This style wheel (5 spoke design) is much better looking on the Charger and Magnum.... 300c no so much!

Agian, my opinion... And smove they look great on you mag!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here we go up again ...

Smooove i need ur help since u are the wheel wiz on my issue .. KMC nova any had them on their ride yet ? i know in 9's but any in 11's for the rear ??

Help
Yep. That magnum srt8 I posted a while ago had 11s on the rear. A magnum on custommagnums.com has them staggered also. You will be fine.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
find me a set then with tires .. since ur good at all this .. i dont know what is the proper the offset .. got some where u trust ?

will it clear perfectly ? im paranoid now :pat:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Just my opinion....

This style wheel (5 spoke design) is much better looking on the Charger and Magnum.... 300c no so much!

Agian, my opinion... And smove they look great on you mag!
the rear lip is just amazing plus it will go as planned along with my new paint job and the color matching il be shooting for :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts