Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just over at The Brampton Assembly Plant Forum & saw I had a private message. It was from one of the people who've been helping me since I began this quest. I had asked him earlier if he could "sign" my car when it was finished. There's a lot of us that have requested the same.

Last week he appologised that he'd missed it during his shift. Today's message confirmed it had indeed been shipped. Not only that, he went out of his way to find my car before it shipped and signed the ABS pump and the key bag as well! To me that means a great deal, & I'm sure to others who've requested that as well!

I highly recommend to everyone to check this forum out, regardless of the model they bought. It adds a personal touch and a little history to the vehicle, especially when you know you're dealing with REAL everyday people who obviously have a lot of pride in their workmanship. There's no doubt in my military mind this will be a well made car. I know when I'm around my car, showing it to people, I will always point that out every opportunity I get.

One question though...

When they say "Shipped", do they actually put them on ships or barges and float them down to us? I only have a little river where I live and I think anything bigger than a canoe would have a hard time navigating it. If they do, hopefully mine didn't end up on that Slow Boat to China we always refer to. :D

Rambit :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Rambit said:
I was just over at The Brampton Assembly Plant Forum & saw I had a private message. It was from one of the people who've been helping me since I began this quest. I had asked him earlier if he could "sign" my car when it was finished. There's a lot of us that have requested the same.

Last week he appologised that he'd missed it during his shift. Today's message confirmed it had indeed been shipped. Not only that, he went out of his way to find my car before it shipped and signed the ABS pump and the key bag as well! To me that means a great deal, & I'm sure to others who've requested that as well!

I highly recommend to everyone to check this forum out, regardless of the model they bought. It adds a personal touch and a little history to the vehicle, especially when you know you're dealing with REAL everyday people who obviously have a lot of pride in their workmanship. There's no doubt in my military mind this will be a well made car. I know when I'm around my car, showing it to people, I will always point that out every opportunity I get.

Rambit :)
Rambit- While I'm not a member over at the Brampton forum, I do go over there and read the board a couple of times a week. The one thing that keeps impressing me about the people who build the LX cars is their pride of workmanship. These people are VERY proud of the work they perform. They always thank people for purchasing their cars and will go out of their way to answer questions that buyers may have.

I also recommend that people go over there and get a feel for the "builders" behind the LX autos. They are a bunch of good guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts