Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

just wanted to let everyone know that the summer has finally started to show signs of finally making it to these rural parts of the world and I'm enjoying the new 300C CRD more than ever!

In my last post I wrote about the KW2 coil overs, that I just fell in love with. Now I've swapped the studded winter tires & stock wheels for my new 20" summer wheels and whitewall GoodYear F1 supercar tires! They fit the cars image perfectly IMO, they make it look like John Gotti wouldn't mind a ride in one... :biggrin:

Here's few pics of the car:

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Man normally i wouldnt like the wheels and tires,but with that gray and the way the car sits,i really like it,its a real and i mean real clean look,way to go on the look

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
As long.....yeah right. That is so damn clean. A++ Did the goodyears come that way, or did you have them striped? Those are tsw's also, correct? Give the specifics and thanks for posting pics, I really like it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
youre a daring man!
those rims are gross and who puts white walls on a car these days.

That being said, your car looks amazing!!! The rims with the white walls look incredible on there. They suit the car sooo well I cant even believe it. The car is clean and has a very classy look.

Once again, youre a daring man going with that combo but it payed off big time!

·
Registered
750 Posts
youre a daring man!
those rims are gross and who puts white walls on a car these days.

That being said, your car looks amazing!!! The rims with the white walls look incredible on there. They suit the car sooo well I cant even believe it. The car is clean and has a very classy look.

Once again, youre a daring man going with that combo but it payed off big time!
x2 :fing02: Whitewalls would never have been my first choice (reminds me of my Mom's old Caddy) but that looks really really good.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Mann that this looks good.. i would have never thought to try that. :fing02: great job.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sweet looking ride man :fing02: .
If only I had pictures of my car to post up... I think were the only one's with white walls around here Except that mine is murdered out :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
that looks outstanding..its kind of has that gangster look yet classy at the same time. They can use that ride in an updated mob scene...LOL.

LOVE IT

·
Registered
566 Posts
You took a chance and pulled it off! Very clean!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts