Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:pat: LOOK AT THE NEW TOP GRILL MUSTAGE IS A NEW ITEM ,, I LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU THINK I SHOULD TAKE THE FRONT HEADLIHJT TRIM AND HAVE THEM PAINTED INSTEAD ,, COME ON GUY HELP A SEXY GIRL LIKE ME ,, THANKZ SEXY MITCHELLE. WWW.REDLINECYCLEZ.COM:arms:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
With all the other chrome stuff you have going on, I'd leave the headlight trim chrome as well.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I didn't see any chrome on that site, but there sure was a lot of girls there. Not sure what else and I'm trying to figure out what this is all about cuz all it seems to be about is bikes, oh and girls...haha.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Oh, now I see what's going on here. I was distracted by the link. It's the pic!!! I agree with Tim.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Oh, now I see what's going on here. I was distracted by the link. It's the pic!!! I agree with Tim.

Bernie
I didn't even notice the link until you said something Bernie... and from what you said... I wasn't even going there!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I didn't even notice the link until you said something Bernie... and from what you said... I wasn't even going there!
Yeah, it's not good for the heart Tim...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lot Of P.rican Girk (( Hot ))

I didn't see any chrome on that site, but there sure was a lot of girls there. Not sure what else and I'm trying to figure out what this is all about cuz all it seems to be about is bikes, oh and girls...haha.

Bernie
:pat:
YES YOU ARE CORRECT THAT MY HUSBAND WEB SITE , Home
SO WHAT YOU THINK ON THE NEW TOP GRILL FOR THE HEMI ,, SOULD I TAKE THE HEADLIGHT TRIM OFF AND HAVE THEM PAINT ,, OR THEY OK LIKE THAT ,,, ((( HEY NICE CAR ..THANKZ SEXY MITCHELLE

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes You Agree ,

THE (B ) IS FOR BAD ,YES BAD GIRL , Home
ANYWAY I WILL MAYBE CHANGE IT .:smashfrea BAD BOY NEXT TIME BOTH OF YOU GET SPANK

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
THE (B ) IS FOR BAD ,YES BAD GIRL , Home
ANYWAY I WILL MAYBE CHANGE IT .:smashfrea BAD BOY NEXT TIME BOTH OF YOU GET SPANK
Well then, spank me first cuz I've been a very bad boy...haha!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
:spankme:

You are one sick and twisted fool. Just pathetic! :twak:
:spankme:
No I'm just bad and need to be beaten...haha.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Does that mean you want spanking too?...haha.

Bernie
:thumbsdow: Nah, that seems apparently to be more your style, Bernie. I'm much more into delivery than receipt. Trouble is, you're just not the type I enjoy making the deliveries to! :biggrin: But I see Bruno has already got you taken care of. :eek:mfg: Probably more than I wanted to know. :shocked1: Definitely more than I want to think about!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts