Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lightly used Lambo Doors hinges. This kit is a bolt on, no welding. I used for a little bit but found myself 95% of the time just opening the doors and getting in without lifting. A real head turner when lifted. Check out my pics and see for yourself! This kit was $1000 new and is for sale today at only $500. My loss your gain. Call me at 617-279-6172 or email me at [email protected] as I don't visit here to often anymore. You can also find the car for sale and more pics here at

Cars.com: 2006 Chrysler 300C

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They are a JT Auto Styles direct bolt on Lambo kit. No welding. Paid $1500 new, selling only $500. Take the whole car for only $21,999.

·
Registered
350 Posts
damnnn those are sweeT!!! to bad that i dont have all the money!!... u arent looking for some kind of trade?

·
Registered
859 Posts
So were they are pain in the @#$% to use?
ive had my JT autostyle lambo brackets for almost a year and other than a busted shock which he replaced free, no other problems!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Are these 45 or 90 degrees? From the pics they appear to be 45 degrees. Does this kit have the option to swing the door out like normal if you didn't feel like lifting the lambo up?

·
Registered
974 Posts
This is more like 45 degree kit. Yes it does have the option of opening regular, however it opens close to 3/4 as wide as factory. Still no problem getting in and out. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
347 Posts
since you have the car listed for sale are you only selling the vertical door hinges??? or do you have anything else for sale?

·
Registered
350 Posts
i think u kan doit ur self... jt is a real nice kit and u should have no problem at all installing it

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are these 45 or 90 degrees? From the pics they appear to be 45 degrees. Does this kit have the option to swing the door out like normal if you didn't feel like lifting the lambo up?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
since you have the car listed for sale are you only selling the vertical door hinges??? or do you have anything else for sale?
Selling the grille, Factor One smoked tail lights, Chrome pillar mounts, Factory Navigation and bezzle(Need your Factory Radio and bezzle to replace), 22" Zyoxx wheels, or factory 300c Wheels with brand new rubber, Square Solo baric enclosed sub box with MTX Class D competition amp, wood grain inserts for entire inside of car front and back, factory HID lights (need your stock to replace) and anything else that can be replaced. It all must go! Email me directly at [email protected] as I forget to check this site all the time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What does installation cost? I am in Riverside Ca [email protected]
Free if you do it yourself. It take about 1 - 1.5 hours a side to put on. If you pay someone (autobody shop) you pay by the hour and it won't cost you more that $300 - $400 to install.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JT auto is an hour away from me, I will inquire as to co$t first thing Tuesday!
Thanks.
No problem. It's their kit so they should install it fast and cheap.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.