Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
has anyone ever done or thought about doing a custom lambo type exhaust? like in the area directly under the license plate? dont even know if its possible but was thinking about it today when i was walking towards the back of my car :pat:. my interest in it would be pretty much based on looks and not performance...chances are it wouldnt look good and wouldnt be a benefit or might not even be possible lol

·
Registered
974 Posts
I dont know if Tommyz still produces it, but a while ago I saw that he made a center exhaust kit for the car with one big rectangular exhaust tip

·
Registered
974 Posts
Having seen the picture, I wouldnt think it would be that big of a deal to do. I think you may need a v6 rear bumper (without the cutouts for the exhaust) unless you did put an aftermarket rear lip on it and probably use part of the stock (or an aftermarket) exhaust from the Cherokee SRT 8 to complete it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i think it would look better if it was in the bumper in the area right under the license plate, obviously centered n stuff but under the bumper i dont like that.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I agree with you because I would want the tips flushed in with the bumper. Shouldnt be too bad because alot of people have cut their bumpers (v6 guys that converted to duals) with no problems. The only problem that may come up is the resonators. I dont know if there will be room for them under there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts