Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted on here a while ago wondering what to do for a lambo kit for my car and i ended up buying the kit from lambo fever i seem to remember some ppl telling me its a good kit for the ppl that have them can you let me know what mods were needed to the fenders thank you pics would be great want to do the install myself the shops charge wayyyyy too much around here

·
Registered
186 Posts
i want to do the same thing im pretty sure theres a writeup somewhere round here you just gotta search the **** outta it. i would look up Followme2dq i know he did em himself or maybe even go through my recent posts.. id like to see a detailed how to write up somewhere if nothin else make one your self for all the fellas in the diy section...good luck

·
Registered
76 Posts
here is a couple pics of mine from lambofever I didnt do the intall but one of my friends did it and it was his first time doing lambos and he said it was super easy.......just cutting the lip of the fender toward the door and simple bolt up wiring in about the most tidiest part of the whole thing from what i understand.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts