Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Calling all cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the meet Will be on Saturday the 26 at 7:00pm .

we will discus

mods
tips & tricks
making the sin city window decal
probably shirts and hats
family bbq's
drives, etc.

All:

Magnums
Chargers
Chalangers
300 and 300c
are walcome in the meet

the meet will be at ?

see you their. :drive:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This could be us if we do things right I can get companies to sponsor our events if we get enogh cars in the meets.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Guys PM me with the color for your Club decal. I will pas out the decals on Fridays meet. sponsored by me. LOL :biggrin:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
243 Posts
you got a chrome or brush aluminum decals?!:) if not white would be good for me...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I just got the decals today and they look cool I got them in pink LOL.
:haha:
No I got them in White, black, and silver with the blue mopar M just like in my signature

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What is going on Vegas theirs no one going to the meet I only have like 6 cars confirmed, Come on PM me to confirme if you guys are coming :pat:

·
Registered
243 Posts
i think some of our charger brothers are goin...but im not sure if theyve pm'd you yet... i remember seein someone on the charger forum sayin that they comin to the centennial hills meet this friday and even told another charger that was at a gas station about it... so we might have more than that if anythin...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
cool I hope we get over 10 cars. im thinking about making a club website but we need some one to design it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm trying to get a little time off work to show. If I can't, I'll have to catch the crew at the next meet. :pat:

·
Registered
267 Posts
well i cant make it on a week day only weekends sorry

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the meet is tomorrow I have all the decalls ready I only receive them in white , black , and silver.
is any one going to the in and out meet today? please let every one know about tomorrow.:grouphug:

·
Registered
243 Posts
i cant make it to In-n-Out tonight but ill remind them at the charger forum... hopefully we get a decent turn-out...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
cool thanks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Good Turn Out!

well we had a nice turn out last friday... total of 10 cars (2 magnums, 3 chargers & 5 300s). Hope everyone had a good time hangin out and talkin cars :grouphug: .

Special Thanks to Mr.Gambino for the decals!

Hope to see everyone on the next meet :fing02: .

·
Registered
411 Posts
10 cars...Not a bad turnout for a first meet. Hope to make the next hopefully!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts