Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No joke here. BMW has come up with dog piss repellant...haha. What will they think of next!!! How cruel can they get?...jeez!!!

It's called Canine Repellent Alloy Protection (CRAP)...haha. The way it works is just like what would probably happen if you took a leak into a power outlet. Yikes!!!

STORY HERE

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn! Well ain't that just CRAPPY...haha!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Ah, another myth that was busted by Mythbusters.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
I like the Crap system.

Chrysler also has a "CRAP" system for the reversing lights.

Chrysler Rear Arse Protector system

·
Registered
300 Posts
piss shock

If someone actually came out with one of these "piss repellants" I would actually buy one of these to protect expensive wheels from being assaulted by four legged mutts ! In fact I would buy a repellant to electricute owners who allow their mutts to piss on peoples expensive wheels !
B D HEMI

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If someone actually came out with one of these "piss repellants" I would actually buy one of these to protect expensive wheels from being assaulted by four legged mutts ! In fact I would buy a repellant to electricute owners who allow their mutts to piss on peoples expensive wheels !
B D HEMI
Can't say I've ever seen a dog piss on a wheel, but I've sure seen a lot of two legged mutts do that. Those are the ones who could use a jolt of the pee pee...haha.

There could be a real market for dog piss if you could manage to collect it. Diluted with water it's a great lawn fertilizer.

Bernie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts