Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been hounding TZ for a few months and here are the results. Custom 3d lens covers. I ended up priming, painting and clear coating myself and still need to put another coat on in a week or so when I can get some additional paint. My next logical mod will be to paint the inside of the lens housing steel blue to color match!

Tommy...thanks for the GREAT one of a kind product.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Looks good, goherd. Tommy does some amazing work. What's the best way to hound him? He's been working on a mod for me (I think) for well over a year now.

·
Registered
566 Posts
For the longest time I never liked the looks of those. Now there starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks dope....

-ZEUS

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks good man!! I think it'll be that much better when you paint the housing to match. You should consider getting the covers shaved onto the bumper cover.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good, id liek to see them with the inside of the housing painted as well!
yeah I am just hesitant of baking my ONLY set of headlights!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok....I finally repainted and got out all the nasty blemishes OUT. I thought I'd post some pics of how it looks at night...IMO it looks SwEEET! What are your thoughts?

Oh I know..I need HID Fogs...

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Looking as good as mine, goherd!

Personally, I wouldn't bother with busting open the lights to paint the inside housing. There just isn't that much showing due to the style of these covers. Plus, it would not be worth all the known problems that have happend to the HIDs, ballasts, or fogged up lens covers from those who have done so for their halos.

Your light covers look just fine the way they are! I speak from experience, lol. :biggrin:

bruno

1 - 12 of 12 Posts