Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

I called DCX this morning to get a status update on my new 300 this morning. I found out that it is in D1 status as of 11/11/04. (Gateline) I was wondering, from gateline D1, how long from this point until final assembly and completion? My prediction is that it will go into chassis (or is in chassis already as I type ) :confused: . After completion, what is the time frame from shipment from the plant to dealer? The car is being shipped to a dealer in Elkton, Maryland. The dealer is close to where I live. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for everybody's help so far!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

A new 300 owner in waiting from Delaware!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
gossame1 said:
Hello Gang,

I called DCX this morning to get a status update on my new 300 this morning. I found out that it is in D1 status as of 11/11/04. (Gateline) I was wondering, from gateline D1, how long from this point until final assembly and completion? My prediction is that it will go into chassis (or is in chassis already as I type ) :confused: . After completion, what is the time frame from shipment from the plant to dealer? The car is being shipped to a dealer in Elkton, Maryland. The dealer is close to where I live. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for everybody's help so far!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

A new 300 owner in waiting from Delaware!
Once mine hit D1 it was about 4 weeks (a little less) and it got to the dealer in TX.

Trying to arrange meetings so I can pick it up today.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts