Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again Gang!

Just a brief update on the status of my base Cool Vanilla 300 sedan. I talked to DCX Customer Service yesterday afternoon to check status on my car. As of yesterday, the car is still in D1 status (not on the line as previously told to me by one of the DCX CS Reps.) :mad: I talked to a DCX rep out of the main Auburn Hills offices yesterday and got the real story. The rep said that the car is in D1 as of 11/11 and that the car stays in D1 status for about 3 weeks. During this time the parts are secured and put aside for the car. Line time is then scheduled. My car according to the rep is scheduled for the first week in December. I asked if the plant was affected by the US Thanksgiving holiday and she said that the Canadian Thanksgiving is in October and that production would continue through our Thanksgiving holiday in the US. Once the car hits the line, total time for assembly is about 3 days. Then from there it goes to testing and storage for shipment to the dealer. Once the car leaves the plant, total time from plant to dealer is about a week in transit time. I should see the car around the second or third week in December. If you need to call DCX, make sure you get someone in the Auburn Hills Customer service center, rather than the alternate location in Tennessee. Auburn Hills is trying to get the Tennessee location synchronized with them as far as availability of the correct information. I hope the latest saga in my car story helps the other owners, like myself who are waiting for their cars! Have a happy and safe holiday season!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

A new 300 owner in waiting! :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I can never get to the "Good" Office. No matter what I try I get the recording with options 1, 5, instead of the one with 1, 2, 5, 2, 3, phone, 1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts