Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of the very few gripes I have had in my 13 years of owning my 2006 300C is how it catches and stores a lot of leaves and crud in the area below the rear windows glass. Cleaning it out is no fun so I decided to see if I could seal it up and keep it from getting so nasty. Here's my solution.

link to EZ LIP on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009F10S3Y?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

I ended up cutting it into three pieces but likely could have kept it one continuous strip. I attached it with the built in sticky strip to the underside of my trunk lid and it seems to work very well!.
It was a very inexpensive way to fix the problem and I am so glad that I did it.

You can see it with the trunk open but not at all when it is shut. it's been over a month and the area below the glass is now spotless where in the past it would have been filled with wet leaves and already starting to turn green.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.