Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres an odd one. Ive been washing my car almost everyweek and I notice more and more water in the cabin afterwards. I figured it was my dragging it in when Im working on the interior. Its rained the last few days and low and behold, wet carpets and dash. Its leaking somewhere!!! Anybody having this problem too? Also I got the pull to the right and if im driving with the radio off I can hear a rattle or shake at lower RPM's.

I absolutly love my baby, and all of this stuff is killing me!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
do you have a sunroof? Could be that, otherwise I would say its probably coming through around the windshield. If you are having all these problems you need to take it to the dealer for service. You may have a lemon like I do, I have had the pull to the right "fixed" 3 times and all 3 times didnt do anything to fix it. I have since sent in my lemon law papers to the da's office and to chrysler, I now have the regional rep coming next monday to oversee the final repair attempt on my car, if they cant fix it they have to give me a replacement car or give me my money back. You may have to do the same thing.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Take your car to the dealer immediately. The leak sounds like bad news to me (sunroof?). I don't know how much water you are getting but I do know that if its not fixed soon that you will start getting the mildew smells and all the other stuff that comes along with flood like damage. Get this checked out ASAP. Hopefully you haven't got that much water! Good Luck!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NO SUNROOF, AHHHHHHHH, today it pist out of the heavens and I had to scoop water out of my car every few hours!! RIDICULOUS!!!! I just got back from a week work trip to find a small pool in my car!!! I contacted the dealers service link online to schedule an appointment ASAP. I just cant believe this, I have never seen anything like this before!!! I bet those PR#$# try to say I let the car get flooded or something but this has happened after every car wash and rain storm.... Ill kepp everyone posted!

·
Registered
631 Posts
If they try to give you crap about you letting the car get flooded, take it to the dealership on a day it rains and let them see it for themselves. Hopefully everything works out for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Better yet, just take it in on a dry day, ask them to get you a hose with running water, and sit the service manager in the car with all doors closed. Then turn the hose on him. Probably works best if he's wearing a suit, not usually a possibility in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL....dude that is exactly what I did TODAY. I sprayed the side and in 3 mintues he was like- woo wooo, ok I see.... Plus get this shit, there is a low end torque rattle, sounds like a manifold or exhaust problem, but blows me away how they keep coming out of the woodwork! Atleast they where there to witness them all. A few guys by the way loved the diff. grill, chrome b-pillars (look soooooo hot on the silver) and my shoes!! I got to get a pic up so you guys can see these. There only 20" but they are hot and the spinners are not common around here so everyone (including SL500's) stop to look!

Thanks for the love though guys!! Ill keep you all posted!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I've been looking for a pic of Silver w/ 20's. Get it up already!

I hope you soaked the dude. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts